Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

A little bit of Summer




Afternoon crafty people , suns out here after a dull start , so I thought I'd post 2 summery cards I've made .

The summer garden card features an image from a Lili of the valley art pad , the diecuts are tattered lace from the garden of joy set and the peirced square is by Sue Wilson . I've coloured the die cuts with promarkers and a white gel pen.
The embellishment I made using a ribbon and a glue gun , gluing into a flower shape , I added a rose I made using filmo in a rose mould and baking in the oven.

challenges entered  for summer garden card :

Allsorts : ribbon more than just a bow 
Make my Monday : lazy days of summer 



 For my squirrel card , I used a stamp by Joanna Sheen that was the gifted in a creative stamping magazine . I stamped in London fog ink to give a lighter mor hand painted look , then coloured with pro markers . The paper is from B&M .

challenges entered :

dream valley : use a stamp or digi image 
i love pro markers : summer

well I'm hoping the sun here keeps shinning for a while longer , and I hope my long wait for my tattered lace dies from the very slow create and craft arrive soon .
jane x

9 comments:

brenda said...

Well I was so pleased to see your first card Jane, it's so bright and Summery and lightened a really cold, wet and dreary day here, so cold the heating is on the last couple of hours. Only in the UK could we have such a contrast, 27deg Monday 14deg Wednesday.

Your second card with the Squirrel is also very sweet, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow what a beautiful design. Love your card Jane
Hugs Kelly

cotnob said...

Two super cards Jane, the first one is so pretty - a lovely image and beautiful die cut details.
The second one is sweet, such a cute squirrel.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, pretty scene and some super embellishments.
Thank you for joining our 'Ribbon' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards. I love the floral frame on the first and the very cute squirrel on the second.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Two very pretty cards Jane, the first one is so fresh and summery that sunshine embellishment with the ribbon is amazing, I adore that little squirrel it looks so soft and delicate, super makes
hugs
lorraine x

EmmaT said...

2 gorgeous cards, the first one is beautiful, the roses frame the image perfectly. Ideal ways to spend a lovely summer day in the garden. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful cards, loving those images!
Many thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Sue - said...

Very pretty summery card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday