Followers

Thursday, 1 June 2017

First Edition Tropical Dies, Summer


Hi crafty people , nice summery card today even though the weather is changing for the worse . I've been tring out my holiday wardrobe , off to Menorca in a few weeks , can't wait !

For my card I used first edition die set , tropical , the sea gull is from sizzix my life nautical die set , the sun die is from Lawn fawn , the sand island is from mft , the squares Sue Wilson and lastly the sentiment is from lawn fawn .

challenges entered :

audsentiments : summer+a sentiment 
crafty creations : anything goes 
Southern Girls : anything goes 
diecutting diva's : anything goes 

enjoy your day . jane x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, lots of lovely summer die cuts.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Creative world said...

Fantastic use of dies to create fabulous card...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is sooo cool, a perfect summer scene. Wish I was there!

Liz x

Pia S said...

Such a well put together die cut scene, cool summer design in just the right colors for this season.

Juls said...

Love the gorgeous summer colours xx