Followers

Thursday 27 March 2014

Heart of the garden Mothers Day

For my card I used "heart of the garden " Jane Shasky cd rom from Joanna Sheen . I love this cd , it is packed with glorious designs and I adore the decoupage . I have recently started making big cards 8x8 , they have much more impact and really show decoupage images off well.
The images are matted onto bazil papers that have been sanded for that lovely soft vintage look. I've added a green silk ribbon . The sentiment is by "pink petticoat " and I've added hot fix nail heads and inked the edges with Tim Holtz crushed olive distress ink.

challenges entered :

cute card Thursday : floral delights
crafty sentiments : Mother's Day
papercrafting journey : anything goes

The sun is trying to break through here at last , doesn't a bit of sun gladden the soul also the lovely spring flowers brightening our days , I always love seeing the cheerful daffs especially along side roads .
Not had a very nice week or so , family upsets , so I haven't felt like blogging . Putting on a happier face and I've got the "Happy Stampers " craft show to look forward to on Saturday.
janex

10 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous decoupage and colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Mother's day card. I love the flowers and pretty colours
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Mother's day card Jane, I love your decoupage image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane. The decoupaged image is so beautiful. I love the matching flowers and fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey ..Sue DT

Beryl said...

This is beautiful Jane. That hydrsngeo looks fab all decoupaged up and the Crushed Olive DI is the perfect colour to compliment the bp.
Beryl xx

Pop's Cards said...

Simply Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

alethea said...

Beautiful card! Those flowers just pop off the page! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Mothers Day challenge! HUgsxx

pinky said...

Wow Jane this is stunning, so so gorgeous to look at. Glad to see you smiling again.

Juls said...

such a beautiful card!! Hugs Juls