Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Feeling Fruity

I'm not feeling fruity just my cards , in fact I have a water infection and just feel a need to spend a penny ever 5 mins , bit painful too. It's not affecting my crafting though .
I cut the fruit out on my silhouette portrait using a cutting file from silhouette america  . The paper on the pear card is K&Co, the paper on the apple card  G.C.D studios . Both sentiments were done on my silhouette machine using a sketch pen for the lettering. I've stitched with  a zig zag stitch on my sewing machine , the stitched keep skipping so I filled the mistakes in as best I could with a black biro. The gathered black checck ribbon I bought from ebay, along with other colours,( I used all my red on Christmas decorations), I love this stuff , must get some more ! The ribbon on the apple card was from hobby craft. I've inked some edges with wild honey distress ink .

challenges entered :
 divas by design : use  ribbon
allsorts : ribbon but no bows

 Happy crafting .janex

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fabulous fruity card Jane, lovely designs.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

These are fabulous Jane, brilliant designs. I love the colours and wonderful stitching.
Sue xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Both brilliant - hope you are on the mend soon,

Liz x

downrightcrafty said...

oh gosh hope you feel better soon and loving your fruity cards
Hugs Kate xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love them both.xxx

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Jane, I love your fruit - it sounds like you are really enjoying your new silhouette.
I hope you soon feel better.
Pauline
x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

Sue B said...

Ooh these are gorgeous Jane! what fab fruits and the papers are just perfect with them… I love the stitiching and the ribbons finish them off beautifully! wonderful designs!
I hope you feel better very soon
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Pia S said...

These are fun fruity designs! I like the layouts and colors, and the stitching is such a fab detail! Well done!
I'd also like to thank you for the lovely comments you leave me, I really appreciate your visits:)

MagsB said...

These cards are so yummy! The ribbons look lovely too, I especially like the gathered black gingham.

I hope you get better soon!

love Mags B x