Followers

Friday 17 May 2013

Lili of the valley , wild flower sketch pad





I bought the lili of the valley wild flower pads in black and white and coloured images. The one featured is pre coloured , my colouring is not as good as this  , but these do make beautiful quick cards. 
My card is larger than I usually use, about 8.5x7". I bought a few larger card packs from happy stampers at a really great price.
The back ground paper and printed  sentiment  are from a cd by Joanna Sheen, from the heart of the garden , I think that paper is exquisite , shame to cover it up!
The thank you tag was from a card mag eons ago. The bling and bird cage charm are from the Hobby House  and a touch of glamour dust on the image completes the luck.


challenges entered :
lilies little fairies : thank you
totally Gorgeous : bingo ( mines flowers,sparkle,charm)
Crafty Calendar May ChallengeBlooms and Blossoms!
By the cute and girly : May Flowers
Sandys crafty creations May challenge  - Flowers and more Flowers
Songbird challenge  :  Bloom and Grow


after my post and walking the dogs yesterday, I decided to paint the bedroom , we are trying to sell the house and it will improve the look and if it doesn't sell well we have the benefit. It's looking nice and bright and cleaning looking , but I'm not keen on the paint smell.  3 walls are painted the 4th I'm going to wall paper as a feature wall, but that will have to wait til Saturday. 

have a great day. janex

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous details and image.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful creation x

Beryl said...

A gorgeous card Jane = bp and image were made for each other.
Well done on all that painting yesterday - you don't hang about do you.
Beryl xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Jane. I love the image, gorgeous paper and such a special sentiment too.
Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I love the image with the flowers! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

MagsB said...

Oh this is just so pretty! A lovely image, and the paaper is just gorgeous!

I hope the wallpapering goes well!

love Mags B x

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Jane, I love your gorgeous image and lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

Juls said...

This is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Another gorgeous card Jane, you do use some beautiful images of flowers, I love this one as well, I have a couple of these in my garden they look stunning when they are in bloom, excellent choice of colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love the verse you've added.
xx

lis-m said...

Fab card!! those pads sure are stunning.. may have to get more ;-)
thanks for joining us over at Lili's Little fairies this week in our "Thank you" challenge
hugs xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun, those pads are so versatile. Thanks for playing at LLF this week. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx

Brigitte said...

WOW, this is such an elegant card!!! Love the sentiment and rhinestone. Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte