Followers

Monday 24 December 2012

Poorly For Christmas

Hello crafting friends ,just a quick post to say Happy Christmas to you all. I have not been blogging because of illness. I always have tummy problems so I put the pain I was getting down to that. Last night I woke in agony , every breath making stabbing pains in my right side under my ribs.My hubby  rang an emergency doctor number and they told me to come to the hospital. I was crying with pain and hugging a cushion. The doctor was brilliant, saw me straight away. My blood pressure was very high , he felt my tummy and back , then tested my breathing, every deep breath made me scream. He then tested my urine, turns out I have a kidney infection. I'm on antibiotics and strong pain killers.
First it was my hubby in pain with his tooth , now me with this. There will be 5 of us for Christmas dinner tommorow , we will muddle through and try and enjoy it. All the money in the world can't buy health and happiness , a loving family is the best gift so treasure each other.
God Bless one and all and lets hope for a really good new year.
janex

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh dear, poor you Jane. I hope that you are feeling better soon and that you have a good Christmas.
I totally agree with you, money cannot buy love and happiness, we make that for ourselves.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

you are so right Jane. Hope you are feeling better soon.. Take Things easy. Best Wishes for the new year

Hugs Kelly

Pam said...

Hope by tomorrow you will be feeling much better. Merry Christmas!

Congratulations on making top 3 at Stamptacular Sunday!

:) Pam

Juls said...

you poor thing!! I have problems with my kidney and a kidney infection is just a nightmare! Hope you feeling better soon, sending hugs!

Juls

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i am so sorry to hear that you are ill.. take care and i hope that you can at least enjoy most of tomorrow
Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear you're poorly. I hope you get better really soon.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Hope your better now Jane. Merry Christmas to you too. Hugs Sharon x