Followers

Friday 26 October 2012

Bird On Dogwood Branch

It's such a beautiful cold but bright Autumn day,here on the Wirral, and with this gorgeous stamp "bird on dogwood branch " by Tina Wenke for Stampavie, arriving on the door step , what a great excuse to make an Autumn card. All I have made lately is Christmas cards, sold some yesterday,so this stamp I ordered from Ebay has got me out of the Christmas mode. I saw it on Kelly's blog and just had to have it ! bet you see lots of cards using it from me.
The papers are My minds eye ,Darling Deer ,6x6 pad.I've used various flower and leaf punches by woodware for my flower and inked all the edges in brown. The flower centre is from Joanna Sheen. The leaf ribbon and metal corner old stash.




sketch n stash : followed the sketch above
DCC and friends : Autumn to you
Allsorts : Autumn colours
Craft cardmakers : Autumn
Anything goes : make your own embellishments

Hope you can enjoy a lovely Autumn day too. Happy crafting.janex

17 comments:

brenda said...

Just stunning Jane, another great entry.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Jane. I love the image and the soft colours you have used are gorgeous

Sue

Jo Channon said...

Thankyou for taking part in the Allsorts Challenge this week - this is such a lovely card and loving the colour scheme. Jo x

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous card,great image and layout.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow Jane gorgeous beautiful image and colouring, and can I say fabulous photo effect on your close up, what do you use to create that stunning effect?
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love the little bird, need to add to my wish list!! lol
love the layout and pretty papers too.
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

That little bird is sooo gorgeous and you've coloured it perfectly. A beautiful card Jane - and thanks for introducing me to the D C C and Friends challenge.
Nice day here - bit nippy but managed to get the washing dry. Have a great weekend.
Beryl xx

Mynn xx said...

Such a beautiful card! LOVE your coloring and patterns together! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

Feebsy said...

What a gorgeous card, that image is so cute - I think I'll have to invest in it myself! Love the papers and layout you've used and that flower is fab.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Jane, sweet image and I love your autumnal colours.
Pauline
x

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely Fabulous sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful card Jane, so softly and wonderfully coloured and delish papers too! And thank you for the link hun! :)
Kelly.x

J said...

I love the muted colour scheme - and the little bird is beyond cute. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie

Isobel said...

Wonderful card love the little birdie, thanks for joining us at Dccfriendschallenges and best of luck x

Doreen said...

such beautiful card - love this image
Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
Hugs
Doreen xx

Doreen said...

Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week too ;)
Hugs
Doreen xx

Julie said...

Oooh, love this card, Jane! The image and colour combo are fabulous!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at SNS, Juliexx