Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Bright Grasses





I couldn't resist this stamp "grasses " by woodware,clear magic. I think you could do so many different looks with it. Me being me, decided on a bit of bright colours. I choose some pretty paper from my Spring Drop pad by first editions, and coloured with promarkers in colours to match the papers and photo inspiration. I added glamour dust and gems for a little bling. The sentiment is K&Co and the orange orangza ribbon from my big bag of ribbons.
I'm not really and floral card making girl, but I'm often asked to make them , I must say I'm loving the way this has turned out, what do you think?

challenges entered:

Everybody Art : Summer (thought the colours where bright and Summery )
Passion for promarkers : ginghams or checks
love to create : photo inspiration
Sir Stampalot : what's your crafting passion (I love stamping, colouring with markers, fancy cards ,pretty ribbons and a bit of glitter and gems )
cute card Thursday : gardeners world


well Bob's back at work,and it's raining as per, so it's back to normal,bit of house work, bit of dog walking,bit of ironing and lots of crafting. The new house mouse project book and cd from Joanna Sheen has just arrived...super fabulous ...can't wait to play....BFN janex

added note , my internet has been off all day nearly, just come back at 5pm.

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely design and papers.xxx

pinky said...

I love it Jane, the orange colours are gorgeous. I think I have a set like this and never used them but you have inspired me:) Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the flowers in beautiful colours.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Jane this is one beautiful card that image of the different grasses is awesome so is the background colours and that ribbon, ACE card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

That's a fab stamp and lurve the way you have coloured it - and matched perfectly with the pretty bp. Super card and YES - you can do florals.
Beryl xx

brenda said...

Nothing wrong with bright colours Jane, if fact for me it makes it a perfect card.

Thanks so much for sharing your 'Crafty Passion' with us at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!
xx

coops said...

so stunning jane.gorgeous image and i love your bright colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Hi Jane, your card is beautiful, I love your colours and that stunning papers. Your stamping of imaging is sensation!!

hugs Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us at Everybody Art challenge

Francesca said...

Beautiful card , Lovely colours

Thanks for joining us for our Crafty passion challenge over at
Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful Jane. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot. Clare x

Ruth said...

This is such a pretty card. Thanks so much for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card and the imagine is gorgeous

Joan x

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x