Followers

Saturday 19 May 2012

Special Delivery





Pretty sure I've got myself a gardening job,I went there yesterday,it's a big Victorian house and about 2.5 acres of land,with streams and a large pond. There is a lot of work to be done but I like a challenge. The lady of the house is very nice,quite young with 2 small children and a Lancashire lass like me. I feel quite excited at the prospect,much better than working in a boring shop and hours to suit me.
I'm feeling a lot better,tummy and back wise though not 100%,the new tablets and a rest have helped. Tests on Monday.
My card features a new stamp called special delivery (you get the sentiment to) from Lili of the valley. I've coloured with copics.
The gingham paper is wildrose studios and the yellow check we r memory keepers .
The star bottons (just love em ) where bought at Happy stampers craft fair , £1 per bag, wish I'd bought more now!
The blue ruffles ,from the ribbon box are as rare as hens teeth ,so I'll be eeking out these pretties.

challenges entered:

The sweet stop : followed the sketch with a spin (ruffles)


Allsorts : buttons and bows
lili's little fairies : bear essentials
fussy and fancy : new baby

well I had planed on a spot of gardening at my own home but it's peeing down here and none to warm....hey hoe another crafting day. Enjoy your weekend. janex

18 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow this is just gorgeous ...love the image and pretty colours.xxx

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Jane said...

oh fingers crossed you get the job. that will be fab!
LOve this card - i love the way the image is off the edge
Lisa x

Inkyfingers said...

This is so cute and pretty. Gorgeous stamp and lovely ribbons. Congratulations on the job!

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful card sweetie ♥

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, that image is so cute!!.
Congratulations on the job.
Lorraine x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawwwww this is just adorable Jane! The little bear is the sweetest, I love the colours and lush ribbon too :)
Kelly.x

Hazel said...

Aw great card Jane - I am loving the ribbon - I must get some cos its fabulous.

Thanks for stopping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

Take care and Toodle Pip.

Hazel xx

Beryl said...

Hope the gardening job works out for you and it's not too much for you. That's a hell of a big garden - will you have to cut the grass too?
Super card - love a bit of gingham and that's a nice tiny one. The ruffled ribbon is gorgeous and the image is lovely - beautifully coloured.
Beryl xx

brenda said...

The job sounds great, hope it all works out Jane.

Loving your card, checks always give a lovely clean crisp feel.

Thanks so much for joining out Buttons and Bows theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww totally adorable card, super cute image, pretty papers, luv the colour combo, sue,x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Jane! Such a sweet image! Love hte blue and orange together. The ruffled ribbon is so pretty... also like the star buttons! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again.

Shannon White said...

OMGosh Jane! This is such a Darling Baby Card! Love your Sweet LOITV image and Wonderful mix of dp's! Love the ruffled ribbon and the Darling little buttons too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

coldwaters2 said...

This is both beautiful and cute, Jane, I love that little image a real cutie, the colours are gorgeous I love the gingham which always looks so fresh.
hugs
Lorraine x

Anda said...

This is a lovely card - I have this stamp too and use it a LOT! I like the idea of colouring the scale to match the baby too, so will be "borrowing" that ;)

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, hope to see you again soon. xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Jane, love the ribbon and the cutest of images, fabulous colouring, really cute.


Thanks for joining in with us at ‘Fussy and Fancy’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful colour combo Jane I love the gingham to and I love how your image goes of the page too!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Chrissy D said...

PRECIOUS!!! I am sorry for being so late!! I hope you will you join us again in the SWEET STOP SKETCH! Thank you for playing along! Have a wonderful day!