Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

Tilda's Family

It's quite awhile since I bought a Magnolia stamp,blimey the price has shot up,this one "Tilda's Family" was nearly £9,luckily I had a £10 credit from a card challenge win from Zoe Bunny Crafts. They were super,next day delivery.
It's dull and wet here so I thought I'd do a nice bright card. The papers are Raspberry Road,Summer Goodness, and where free in Quick Cards made easy mag. It's a great gift and a great issue feature our very own beloved blogger Katina Killey,from Katina's Cards and Chat who has made some gorgeous affordable cards. She has been poorly lately and I wish her a big get well and hugs.
I've coloured with copic and promarkers and inked all the paper edges in worn lipstick TH distress inks. The gems and sticky ribbon flowers are from hobby craft,the flower,woodware poppy punch with a button and butchers twine centre. The sentiment is K&Co,it says amazing because the wonder of babies is amazing. challenges entered: Fussy and Fancy
                                         : followed the sketch above
                                          just magnolia: anything goes

 Enjoy your long weekend ,what ever the weather and a Happy Easter blessing to one and all. janex

14 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Jane

Great use of your free papers .. .. although I have to admit I would have drawn mouths on those characters LOL!!!

They have so many lovely stamps but the fact the mouth is missing means I just don't feel comfortable with them .. .. I know .. .. I'm weird!!!!

You have coloured them beautifully though and your distressing is a great finishing touch to those papers.

Have a great Easter Jane.

Love Jules xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jem,love the image and fab papers.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card have a great weekend Ginny

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, I love those paper colours
Have a fab weekend
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, thank you so much for this lovely mention! I am feeling much better now.

This is a gorgeous card; the image looks so pretty with the papers. I do love the free gifts when they're papers! Some very pretty ones coming up in a couple of months too!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to say hope you have a wonderful Easter.
xx

Hazel said...

Hi jane

What a fabulous card - love the image and colour combination you have used - so pretty.

Take care

Hazel x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous bright happy card,gorgeous colour combo and such a sweet image..
Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is oh so sweet Jane, such a lovely image and I love the colours 'n' papers too :)
Kelly.x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the colours in your card and what an adorable little family
A very Happy Easter to you and yours
Lisa x

Beryl said...

Ooh. I didn't know Tilda had been in the family way. I's a gorgeous stamp and as ever - you have coloured it beautifully. The papers were a good deal from the magazine.
Super card.
Have a lovely Easter.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane wow this is excellent, what a beautiful vibrant coloured card, I totally adore the papers and design the real juicy colours and the image, wow, superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

May said...

What a beautiful card, fabulous image and coloured perfect, Lovely backing papers also.. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenge this week, Good Luck, Hugs May x x

Mo said...

Beautiful card dear Jane, this couple is so sweet!
Thanks a lot for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
Big Hugs,
Mo