Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Tilda As The Easter Bunny




Well it's our Silver Wedding today and what a cold dull and windy day,I'm glad to say the weather 25 years ago was a little better but not much. Got some lovely cards and money and we are going out for a meal tonight.
I have not made a Maggie card in a very long time, I used to be addicted to them...then I wasn't....fickle woman...but I just recieved in the post (my prize win)a Magnolia stamp.,Tilda's family ,so adorable for baby cards...watch this space.
Routing in some boxes for some Easter images I found this cute one, Tilda in bunny suit. This cutie will be given to my son's girlfriend for Easter, bet that earns him a big kiss.
The paper is very old papermania ,Easter stack.The daisies are from a woodware punch with gem centres and the lovely daisy ribbon old stash possibly from the ribbon girl.
I've coloured with promarkers,sprayed with spray & shine and added a touch of glitter to the bow.



challenges entered:
just magnolia: Spring Time
I love promarkers: Spring Time
Simon Says: favourite tool (big shot and my craft knife)
simply magnolia: Dies/Punches/ribbon
magnolia down under: Easter inspired
happy crafting. janex

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Jane, Love seeing your little Magnolia card and delighted that you joined our challenge at Simply Magnolia. Hope to see you again soon. Gorgeous papers and wonderful use of those dies/punches and ribbon. hugs Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Jane!

I love this card - it's so sweet and very pretty.

Hope you have a lovely evening.
xxx

brenda said...

My this is sweet Jane and I do like the colour combo.

B x

Beryl said...

Isn't Tilda a cutie in her bunny suit. I love it. Not seen that image before. Love thew ay you've sat her right in the frame.
Beryl xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Congratulations to you both.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Jane

Hope you had a happy day yesterday and made some special memories.

Your card is lovely. Bright and beautiful.

Love the chicks on the backing paper.

Have a good Easter break.

Love Jules xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the image and the spring colours, those little chicks in the background are cute too! Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
lorraine B.x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Jane and I love the BP's, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

So really beautiful.
Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at MDUC
Big Hugs
Debbie xx

Denise said...

lovely card,
thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under this week
Happy Easter
Denise

coldwaters2 said...

Another, Wow, from me Jane Tilda look amazing in that bunny outfit, I adore the papers, flowers and colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x