Followers

Friday 17 February 2017

Pampered Pets Valentine

We don't do valentines , Bob and I, well after 30years we know the love is there , but my son Sam does . This is the card I made for him to give his girlfrind , she loves animals and loved her card , I also steered him in the right direction for her present ...Mother knows best ..
I used Hunkydory Pampered Pets kit , for the outside and inside . The background paper is from a Joanna Sheen cd called messy rabbit . The hearts were made using a woodware punch and the ribbons and love sentiment are old stash of mine.

challenges entered :



It's been a lovely day here today , the sun came out and I did a spot of gardening , flowers and shoots are appearing everywhere. I have made lots of floral cards and will post them in following days .
happy crafting . jane x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, a gorgeous image and great design.
I will look forward to seeing all of your floral cards.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

MagsB said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, Jane! What a great image, I love how it's repeated on the inside!

love Mags B x

StampinJessica said...

Your card is so cute ! I love it ♥
Thank you for joining the Come and Get it Challenge.
Jessica DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a cute critter card. ​Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month. We hope to see you again soon.

​E​m AKA Creative Em
HOC DT

Pia S said...

I think I made two valentines cards this year. Well, they could be used for other occasions as well. But none for hubby. Both cards in the box of ready to use cards. I like the frames used, sweet dog too, perfect for a dog lover.

Rosmarie said...

Such a cute card, Jane! I really love this little dog with its rose!
Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards!
Rosi x