Followers

Saturday 14 January 2017

Tattered Lace Art Deco Tri Fold card





I love the new art deco dies from Tattered Lace and have bought quite a few ,it's such a glamorous era To make my card I have used the following Tattered Lace dies , tri fold card die , glitz and glam Daisy ,Its your birthday time to get on the Ritz sentiment die .
 The designer paper is printed from my craft studio art deco cd rom .
The peacock image is from hunky dory and can be found in the little book of everything.
 For my bling I've added gems , gold stickles and used spectrum noir sparkle pens on the handbag and hat .
I've coloured the lovely Daisy die with promarkers , using the rich colours of the peacock image .

challenges entered :
613 avenue : anything goes / optional twist - totally technical .
Brown Sugar ; anything goes
passion for promarkers : add some bling
shopping my stash :stickle me Elmo ( use stickles etc)

have a great weekend , it's very cold here , I've been out twice already , once for the paper , then round the block with my old poodle , and I've got the hairdressers at 12.30 , thank goodness for my big warm parker !
                                                                           jane x

11 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! sooooo beautiful and elegant, plus a great addition to our sparkly fun at SHOPPING OUR STASH! <3

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, a gorgeous image and lovely colours - fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Talking about Putting on the Ritz!! this is fabulous, elegant, so beautiful. Awesome colors and love the fun fold style.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you join us again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Jane this is awesome, wow, the die you have used are top notch so is your choice of papers and colours, ACE make
hugs
lorraine x

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Jane! Love the pretty aqua tones and great card shape. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Lisa x

Chana Malkah said...

Great design! Nicely organized and presented! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Jane Knudsen said...

Wowza! Love the vintage feel of this card! Great colors and images!! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!!

Cards By MI said...

Smashing card. The colours and the design is wonderful! Love it! Thanks for joining my bling challenge over at PFP last week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jane, love the fold and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Gorgeous tri fold card!!
Thanks for joining in on the fun at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Pia S said...

I think I've always loved the art deco style but a visit to an Art Deco home museum in Riga in Latvia a couple of years ago seriously opened my eyes for this art. And you've made this style appear so clearly in your elegant card. Well done!