Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Hunkydory Precious Wings

Afternoon crafting friends . Rain here this morning and now a glorious sunny day , even took my photographs outside !

My cards feature the  Hunkydory kit "precious wings " it was the free members gift with create and craft, all you pay is £2.99 post and package if your a member . It is simply gorgeous , a pleasure to craft with . All I've added are a selection of tattered lace dies , some adorable scorable card and a few gems.


 enjoy the day , hope you have sunshine and birdsong .
happy crafting jane x

4 comments:

Pia S said...

They're all so beautiful, a lovely set indeed. I think my favorite is the second card. I seldom make long, narrow cards but I love how they turn out. This one has great colors too. Nice job!

downrightcrafty said...

wow so beautiful, what a lovely collection, if we are going for favourites I think mine would be the first one
hugs Kate xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful collection of cards Jane, lovely images - this looks like a fabulous kit.
Pauline
x

Goblinf said...

These are great. I'm newly back into crafting, got the CnC Precious Wings bundle and felt a bit overfaced. Thanks for showing me what can be done with them!