Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Penny Black Winter Friends



I don;t know about you , but I could make Christmas cards all day . These are some "cute" cards I've made using Penny Black transparent stamps called Winter friends . I've coloured them with promarkers and cut them out . I used red cards , I got 50 cards and envelopes for 2.99 in the sales . The papers are from Kaisar craft . The holly is a die from tattered lace and the glitter snowflakes are from Hobby craft .

challenges entered :
Christmas card weekly  challenge : anything goes 
Jingle Bells : we 3 kings ( I made 3 cards )
crafty Hazel Christmas challenge : anything Christmas 
happy crafting Jane x

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love your cute little Christmas Card Trio ... love that you joined us as we celebrate THREEs at Jingle Belles.

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is adorable. I love the cute images you have used as well as a lovely layout
Hugs Kelly

Susan Powell said...

What an adorable set of cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Aileen said...

Fantastic collection of cards. Love when you can take a little bit of colouring and turn it into some awesome cards.

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of Christmas cards Jane, sweet images and the bold red card bases are perfect.
Pauline
x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 292 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

La Papera Gialla said...

Great job! They are all so cute!
Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Creating with Susan said...

What a great set of cards, super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

pinky said...

I can see you've been busy Jane! These are totally cute and adorable. Loving all the red, can't beat it for Christmas.

lauren bergold said...

what a sweet & adorable trio of holiday cards! thanks for helping us celebrate christmas, cubed, at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!