Followers

Saturday 19 April 2014

Pretty In Pink using die cuts



What lovely Easter weather we are having here in NW England, sunny with blue skies , bit of a cold wind but I'm not complaining. Went to my local craft shop yesterday , bought some lovely new stash , then went to the antique shop and bought some pretty china to add to my collection.
My card is very girly and pink I must say , I went all out with my pretty dies . I used Marianne dies , creatables LR0300,that creates the ornate top of the card , a Marianne parasol die  and a Marianne bird house die . The out pink circle is a desiree die and the word dies are tattered lace.
I've added a white doily a bird and heart embellishment all from Hobby Craft and added detail with liquid pearls. The gingham paper is craft creation 12x12. The image with the rose is cut from 12x12paper , secret garden from graphic 45.





challenges entered :
Marianne design : anything goes using at least 3 Marianne dies
Natalie and Amy : embossing (I've dry embossed all my die cuts)
Fusion : photo inspiration
the corrosive challenge  : pretty pastels

Off to do the ironing , all the Spring /Summer wear I've washed and dried, never mind I'll watch create and craft whilst doing it.

enjoy the rest of the Easter break and happy crafting.janex

11 comments:

Juls said...

Beautiful, love how u gave used all the dies. Hugs Juls

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love the pretty design with those beautiful dies and wonderful design.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Jane, I love the ornate top and pretty embellishments, especially your little bird.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow gorgeous use of those dies so pretty
have a great weekend
hugs Kate xx

Julia Aston said...

what delightful die cuts on this - that gate and umbrella are so pretty- love the bird the gingham - and all the pink! thank you for joining us at the Fusion Challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Very pretty in pink.

Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month.

Emma x

Betty said...

Lovely use of all the pretty die cuts, JAM. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Deepti said...

This is beautiful, love the intricate details on each die cuts and the layers u created :)Thank you for sharing with Fusion !!

Pia S said...

What a lovely design, the decorative border you've used for the top makes this card look extra special. I'm not a pink girl, but this design is perfect in pink!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful pink card !!
Greetings Jolanda from MM Divas