Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

Lili Of The Valley Vintage Boys



Hi crafting friends ,I have been away so long ,well just from my blog ....I hope you are all well and happy .
I'm loving these new vintage boys from lili of the valley. Because they are male cards I've kept them quite simple , the images are all coloured with Pro and flex markers . I've added a few simple embellishments and some fitting sentiments, they are computer generated apart from the lazy summer days , a great impressions stamp.
The tree die cut is a Marianne design. The brushes and rollers from a set at hobbycraft and the golf balls and tees are peeloffs. I added some red liquid pearls to the painter stamp to look like paint.
I'm going to Happy Stampers on Saturday , yipee....see you there if your going.




 challenges entered : passion for promarkers : Birthdays




challenges entered : lili of the valley ideas to inspire : Boy oh boy

Happy crafting . janex











16 comments:

MagsB said...

What delightful cards! The images are so sweet, and your papers are gorgeous! I love how the embellies suit the images so well!

I hope all is well with you!

love Mags B x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic cards. Beautifully coloured
Hugs Kelly

brenda said...

Nice to have you back Jane, thank for popping in to see me. And of course a lovely display of cards from you.

B x

Pia S said...

These cards look fantastic! Great clean designs and you've picked such perfect elements to decorate your cards with!

Sue said...

Nice to see you back Jane.
Your cards are wonderful. I love the images, fabulous papers and great sentiments too
Sue xx

cotnob said...

Welcome back Jane, a lovely selection of male cards - I love the simple layouts, they are just right for your gorgeous images.
Have a great time at Happy stampers.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

Great to see you back! Love, love, love all of these!! Gorgeous images and CAS style.

I'm not going to Happy Stampers this time. Have a great time!
xx

pinky said...

Welcome back my friend, so lovely to see you blogging again!! Your cards are just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Pinky

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the images and the fab CAS designs.
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Super cards Jane. It's lovely to see you posting again and sharing your work with us.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Beryl xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant mens cards.
luv
Debby

Pysselfröken said...

Wow! Such beautiful Cards. Really cute Images. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Good luck! Hugs Frida

Lisa Jane said...

Hi jane - lovely to see you back.. with these little cuties
Lisa x

Fleur said...

These are all stunning Jane, thank you so much for you lovely words, they mean so much to me
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Juls said...

Each of these are just fab!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our first Lili of the Valley challenge Jane, these are all just lovely.
Good luck!
Anne x