Followers

Saturday 17 November 2012

Just Inklined Christmas Robin

I'm loving my new purchase of just inklined and La pashe cd's,the images are so varied,something for everyone. I think we all love seeing a little robin,even me who is scared of birds, I know they are very popular on Christmas cards even though we see them all year round.
We have one who almost lives in our garden ,he drinks and washes in the bird bath and loves to perch on my Nan's old stone gnome in the island bed.
I've coloured my digi images with promarkers and added some stickles for snow.The tartan paper is paper cellar 6x6 pad. The ribbon is from the ribbon box , the border is a martha stewart holly punch and the sentiment is from hobby craft.

challenges entered
crafty sentiment designs : Christmas
stamping sensations : traditional Christmas.

enjoy your weekend. Bob and I are going to my Mum's for dinner, lasagne ,my fav. janex

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colour choices.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane. Such a lovely image and the paper matches perfectly

Sue

coldwaters2 said...

Jane this is absolutely gorgeous I do love Robins on Christmas cards they are so traditional, an amazing creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the image, and your fab design.
Lorraine x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, I love the way you did the snowy parts of the image. Thanks so much for playing at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS this time:)

brenda said...

That images absolutely lovely Jane, Robins make such a perfect Christmas card.

Thanks so much to joining our Traditional Christmas theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Beryl said...

Ooh lasagne. Can't remember the last time I had that an I love it. Hope you enjoyed dinner at your mum's.
The card is gorgeous, you've coloured that image so well and the tartan papers are perfect for it.
Been out dancing three nights in a row now. Last night it was blues. Bit more laid back than ceroc but very enjoyable all the same.
Beryl xx

Shannon White said...

Such a Beautiful card Jane! Love the Sweet image! So perfect for a Lovely Christmas card and your coloring is just Fabulous! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

pinky said...

Was tempted with those cds Jane but didn't buy YET. Sounds like you love them and i love this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Hello Jane , what a fabulous card I love it well done .
Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge “Christmas” . Your card is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

Lisa Jane said...

Wonderful Christma card -Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

Jackie said...

Super sweet Christmas card, I love the detailing to this too. Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Diane said...

Great design Jane !! Love everything about your fab christmas card !! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jane! A lovely image and beautifully coloured.
xx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our traditional Christmas challenge at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!